My entry for the Anthro Weekly Challenge: Zodiac Theme.
Why we can call him Aries?
- He's a ram.
- He has got the Aries symbol in his forehead.
- The wings and skin represents the flying ram of the Golden Fleece. Aries symbol is based on this myth.
- The horned shield with the bull head makes reference to the Minotaur killed by Theseus (his figure was also a ram).
- Aries numbers are 3 and 5. He has got 3 "necklaces" with 5 amethyst each one. The amethyst is the Starstone of Aries.
- He has got also the complete Aries constellation in the chest.
- Aries is a Fire Element sign, it represents energy, strength and fortitude. The planet Mars rules over this sign. Mars is the roman god of the war. That's why he's a warrior with roman suit and weapons (Gladius).
- Dragon tail. The chinese sign "Dragon" is the equivalent of Aries.
- Aries metals are bronze and gold, the materials of the weapon and shield.
- Aries colors are red, black and white. I used them for the suit.
I think that's all...